Teaching with The Magic School Bus DVD Series
We love The Magic School Bus books and DVDs! Both have been a great way to introduce a variety of subjects to my kids. If you have a reluctant learner, the videos are especially helpful for piquing interest in a variety of subjects that can sometimes be complex.
If you want to incorporate The Magic School Bus DVDs into your own studies, check out these free resources to get you started:
- Print the full list of topics covered in the DVD series. This is really helpful! The list provides subjects, episode numbers, and descriptions, making it super easy to fit episodes into your lesson plans.
- The Magic School Bus web site offers free printables and lessons to complement the DVDs, but Our Cozy Den blog has compiled them all into one document to download. You’ll find lesson plans, experiments, and activity pages.
- Cornerstone Confessions offers a free guide, Magic School Bus Science in 180 Days, filled with experiments, crafts, and book suggestions to expand on your lessons. This 13-unit guide covers space, plants, energy, animals, the human body, and more!
- Try some of Ms. Frizzle’s favorite experiments.
- Use The Magic School Bus Thematic Index to help plan your lessons. This index is REALLY helpful because it correlates experiments and activities with your subject of study.
- Use free planning pages to organize your lessons.
Enter to Win The Magic School Bus DVD Collection!
The giveaway has ended. If you missed it, don’t worry! I’ll be posting more giveaways in the future! You can follow our Facebook page to find out when the next giveaway is posted. 🙂
This site does incorporate paid advertising and affiliate links.
The Story Farmer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Copyright 2019 The Story Farmer